Game 101: Connect Four

 Connect Four is a classic game of pure strategy, so, of course we need this game on our shelves!  I don't remember when or where we got it; we have no box for it.  I think we found it at a garage sale.  Here David and Anthony are taking each other on -- Anthony, Brianna and family having made the trip up from SoCal to be with us at the Christmas season.  You can tell from the facial expressions pictured here how seriously we take our gaming.  There's really not much to see as far as the game goes, so this won't be a very long post.  Each player has a color of checkers and tries to be the first to get four in a row of his color.  I included the third picture as an action shot!  And I included a fourth in order to have a picture of my granddaughter.  Who knows how old she will be by the time we get through all our games, so this is for my own use in comparison.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONUS: Special Events - CMC^3 and Thanksgiving

Game 4: Huggermugger

Game 118: Cities and Knights of Catan