Game 3: Sushi Go

 As I was inputting labels for this post I realized that all the games we've played so far begin with S: Splendor, Scribbage, and Sushi Go.  Hmm  .  .  .
Well, Uncle Dave is in California this weekend, visiting from Illinois.  He and his family are gamers as well, so it didn't surprise us when we suggested playing this game to hear from him that he'd recently gotten it as a birthday gift.
This is a fast-moving, draft-style card game that involves 3 rounds (2 to 5 players).  It took me a while to get used to the names of the cards (wasabi, nigiri, sashimi, etc.), since I don't eat sushi.  I'm eager to introduce my nieces (ages 8 and 10) to this game later this month when I visit them in Virginia.  They love sushi, and they love games, so I think they'll get a kick out of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BONUS: Special Events - CMC^3 and Thanksgiving

Game 4: Huggermugger

Game 118: Cities and Knights of Catan